Need Professional Pack Out Services? Call (805) 210-8455
Emergency Pack Out Service
When you’ve been hit by a home or business disaster — from a broken pipe to a major fire — you want to recover as much of the building’s contents as possible. Especially those personal sentimental treasures and heirlooms or business-critical items. That often means pack out services to remove belongings from wet or contaminated areas and professional treatment to recover damaged items and to prevent further deterioration.
Wetness and even excess moisture can lead to mold in as little as 24 hours. Likewise, smoke odors quickly penetrate deeply to where they can no longer be removed. But improper treatment can make matters worse. Furthermore, insurance coverage requires detailed documentation of all losses as well as specific mitigation steps for direct and especially secondary damage claims to be paid.
That’s a lot to take care of all at once, and quite a bit of knowledge and experience are needed to do everything properly. Ordinary moving companies are completely unequipped to deal with fire or water damaged items. That’s why you need a specialist company, licensed and certified in damage restoration to provide 24 hour emergency contents pack out services.
Your Local Content Pack Out Experts. Call (805) 210-8455
Our Pack Out Services
Here is an outline of our pack out services, which include content restoration. Your particular needs may mean somewhat different steps and perhaps a different order. Regardless, each step has numerous details and technical aspects that we would be happy to discuss with you.
- Assess and document losses and conditions. We’ll create detailed documentation (including photographs) of undamaged items, recoverable items, and unsalvageable items.
- From your requests, we’ll bring your emergency-need and personal items to you. We’ll assist you in your decisions of what to rescue and what to discard. Before actual contents pack out JW Home Care completes a detailed inventory of what you’ve kept with you, what’s left on site, and what’s transported. That’s critical for your insurance claim, and you’ll have a copy of the inventory for your peace of mind.
- Building contents often need on-site treatment before storage or transport. As an example, even moving (or sitting on) smoke-damaged furniture forces in contaminants and makes restoration more challenging.
- We’ll carefully pack and pad your possessions and furniture, and transport them to our secure facility.
- As needed we’ll complete restoration treatment under controlled conditions. That can include thorough dry out, special smoke removal, deep cleaning, mold treatment, deodorizing, and so on.
- After treatment, everything gets repacked and stored until building repairs are complete.
- When you’re ready, we’ll return everything to the right where you want it at a day and time that’s convenient for you.
Treatment and restoration of pack outs can include furniture, drapes and blinds, home and business electronics, rugs, bedding, and so on. We can often save what you thought would have to be thrown away. As necessary we can also store damaged items until your insurance adjuster can personally inspect them.
Choosing JW Home Care
Our 24-hour emergency services are available 7 days a week for a prompt arrival at your location. We’ll immediately assess the situation and begin protecting your possessions from further harm and recovering as many damaged items as possible. We’re a local company with years of experience, and have well-trained certified cleaning and restoration technicians on call at all times. Whether part of fire damage repair, flood or storm restoration, or recovering from a burst water heater we’re ready.