Clovis California Water Damage Services
In Clovis, California any type of flooding calls for a professional water damage company whether from a burst pipe, a rainstorm or water or foam from a fire. And it doesn’t take a a couple inches of standing water to lead to serious destruction either. In fact, experts agree that anything more than a few square feet of soaked carpet pose a significant risk of mold, disease, and building damage if you try to take care of it yourself. And you have just 24 to 48 hours to prevent that harm. JW Home Care is your local flood services expert, including mold restoration and extensive structural dry out. We’re ready for immediate action, 24/7.
JW Home Care is an experienced, family owned and operated water damage company. We’re fully licensed and insured, and maintain the latest in professional water extraction, and structural dry out equipment. Our technicians, all thoroughly trained, experienced, licensed, and are on-call 24 hours a day for the best in flood restoration services.
Water Damage Restoration in Clovis
Professional water damage removal boils down to achieving the most rapid and thorough drying possible in order to avoid further damage. Whether a bathtub overflow or a few inches of standing water in your house, water quickly soaks through flooring, makes its way through even the smallest of cracks and openings, and then quickly penetrates deeply into porous building materials. There’s really no way of stopping that, and the resulting deep-down dampness can take several weeks to evaporate even with extra ventilation. Yet it can cause drywall to fall apart and wood to swell, warp, and crack in as little as 1 to 2 days. As a water damage company in Clovis, we find it helpful to think of the process in 5 basic stages.
- Water Removal – If there’s any standing water, it’ll need to be pumped out. And if there’s sewage or other contamination you’ll also need thorough disinfection services. In fact any water, regardless of its source, must be treated as a bio-hazard teeming with germs and viruses after 24 hours.
- Water Extraction Using Powerful Specialized Equipment – We can remove up to twice as much wetness and cut as much as several days off the time it takes to get everything safely dry.
- Structural Dry Out Removing – To remove every last bit of excess moisture typically involves lifting or removing carpet, removing baseboards, and using unique refrigerant dehumidifiers to actively pull out all remaining dampness.
- Odor Removal – Bacteria, fungus, and other microorganisms often lead to smells requiring special odor neutralizing methods.
- Water Damage Removal – Finally the actually repairing the initial damage.
If flood restoration doesn’t get started quickly mold can become a major issue, especially during mild winters. You might also need mold remediation as a result of poor ventilation in a bathroom or a leaky pipe. And you may have a bigger problem than you think. A type of fungus, mold, it actually prefers dark places and loves to grow under flooring and inside walls. Many species and colors are especially toxic, and all of them spread by way of nearly invisible floating spores. That’s why only licensed specialists should undertake mold remediation. The process involves thoroughly isolating the affected area, mold removal by any of several different techniques, applying eco-friendly mildicide, and removing odors from throughout the building.
Smoke and Odor Removal
Beyond carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning you’ll need expert smoke and odor removal after a fire, flood, or mold outbreak. Our specialized services can treat the entire building and all contents at once by neutralizing odors with non-toxic and eco-friendly ozone generators and other industry best-practices.
Our experience and expertise also includes fire damage removal. It all starts with board-up and tarp overs. Our emphasis is then on structural dry out after firefighting along with smoke and odor clean up for the building itself as well as for your furniture and other possessions. It’s often best to utilize our pack out services. We’ll assess, carefully pack, and move your belongings to our secure facility near Clovis for full treatment and storage until building renovation is complete.
Pack Out Services
For larger home and business disasters it’s best to get furniture and other possessions out of a wet or contaminated environment. We’ll inventory everything and move it to our secure facility near Clovis for treatment and storage.